Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Playroom
I was blog jumping this morning and came across this post about a house that a someone flipped. I really enjoyed looking at the photos. There is A LOT of them but look at the whole post, good ideas. I really like how that kitchen turned out. Jeremy and I are thinking about redoing our kitchen and our budget would allow for stock cabinets that would have to be painted which I'm okay with. If you saw my kitchen now, you'd be okay with that too. Let's just say 1970's vinyl flooring is still alive and hanging out in my kitchen (barely). Then I turned around and looked at our playroom. Yuck is all I can say. I think this room (and a few others in my house especially the kitchen) look like they belong in that house she flipped. So I've decided that I'm going to clean and reorganize this room RIGHT NOW. Jeffrey just went down for a nap so I'm hoping I have a couple hours to sift through and reorganize toys and rearrange the furniture. I'm too embarrassed to even post of picture of the before at this point. Maybe I will later today once it's done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was on something that showcased that blog too a few days ago. The kitchen is neat. There are a ton of photos! Hope you get some reorganizing done!
Post a Comment