I'm doing the Ali Edward's week long project which started yesterday. So here's Monday highlights in review (not in order):
1. Got up at 6:30. Jeffrey first, then Jackson.
2. Jeffrey took 1 hour nap in the morning and no nap in the afternoon. He was in his crib for 2 hours and never slept! I kept thinking at any moment he was going to give in and sleep and he never did. This is very unlike him.
3. Jackson had ZERO potty accidents! Two days in a row I might add. (We went to Monica's on Sunday and he had no accidents all day long.)
4. I didn't take a shower till about 3:30. I kept waiting for Jeffrey to fall asleep and he never did so I showered anyway.
5. Monica gave the boys some of their old ride on toys. They both thought it was the best thing ever. Jeremy brought them in the house when we got home Sunday night since it was dark when we got back. So they rode them in the house yesterday morning. I finally had enough of them running them into everything and each other (which they thought was great!) and I took them outside to the back patio.
6. I finished one layout and started another one. I did a lo of Boston's 16th Birthday party. I had some really cute pictures from it and decided I would do one. I started a Halloween layout for this year's pictures and I'm going to make a copy of it to send to this family.
7. Jeremy came home and got Jackson and went to Lowes to return the new hand held shower nozzle. I picked out the wrong finish and since everything else in the boy's bathroom matches, he wanted to exchange it. We've decided that it will make giving them baths a whole lot easier. (Although I used it today and the results were not go good...)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment