Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tuesday

1. Took baths around 8 am and used the new hand held shower which I thought was going to be wonderful. Boys both hated it and screamed, which in turn made the dogs go mad! Finally I convinced Jackson that it was okay and he sorta accepted it. Jeffrey finally liked it too when I sprayed it on his tummy & and he laughed!

1.5 I found Jeffrey's passi's in my shoes. I looked everywhere for them on Monday!

2. Walked to Cami's for the boy's to get their hair cut. Boys both rode in the wagon. It was a little chilly but a WONDERFUL fall day! Love it. Trees are slowly beginning to change here and there.

3. Came home and Jeffrey took a nap while Jackson and I cleaned up a little and did laundry.

4. Liz came with us to Kmart for some shopping. We got food at Wendy's drive thru. As we pulled in the garage, Rachel stopped in for a bit.

5. Boys both took good afternoon naps. Jackson didn't want to wake up. I finally got him out on the couch and he fell asleep again! He was sorta grouchy.

6. Daddy came home! We picked up the playroom and I left! I went to work to pick up some things. I also went to the gas station. I bought gas in Oakwood for $3.29 a gallon. What a bargain! We were paying almost $4 just about a week ago. Also made a pit stop at IGA for chili ingredients and potatoes.

7. Came home and made these potatoes Mindy raved about. Boy were they good! Reminded me of a dish my Mom made when we were little.

8. Boys went to bed and Jeremy fell asleep in the chair. I'm working on a present for Papa's birthday and then I went to bed at 10!


9. Jackson climbed in bed with us at 2 am. Not sure why and he instantly snuggled up to Jeremy and went right back to sleep.

No comments: