
This is Jeremy's new toy. He's insisting that I bought it for myself but it really is for him.
Our old computer is driving both of us insane and I couldn't take it anymore so we bought this today. It's the first laptop we've had and we also got a wireless router. Cheap (under $400) and absolutely wonderful.
Now after the kids go to bed at night we can sit in different rooms on separate computers and yell at each other about what the other is doing to slow down the connection. (That would be me uploading pics to blogger!)
Heaven.... I'm telling you.
What a perfect marriage we have! ; )
Mindy-
I'll email you the specifics later. Jeremy said I better get them to you tonight so you can run out tomorrow and buy it.
1 comment:
Wow! Looks nice and fun. I won't be buying anything until this one dies which by the way it didn't want to work today may be sooner than I think. All those photos ya know!
Post a Comment