* I drank one soda today. Yes that would be only 12 oz. I used to drink anywhere from 4 to 5 times that much a day so I'm slowly weaning myself down. I stopped buying Diet Cherry Coke because it WAS my favorite and I'm down to just drinking Diet Coke. That switch alone has helped but I am still fighting the urge. Damn caffeine. So now I'm drinking more coffee. One vice for another...
* Thinking about the holidays already. I actually bought some stocking stuffers for the cousins last night when we were out shopping. I would like to make a lot more stuff this year for gifts but I really need to start planning NOW.
* We went on a leaf walk yesterday around our neighborhood and collected lots of leaves. The boys loved it. It was a lot of fun seeing all the beautiful colors. Fall is definitely my FAVORITE time of the year. We brought home a huge grocery sack full and pressed a bunch of them along with crayon shavings in between 2 sheets of wax paper. I laced twine through the top of them and hung them in all the windows. The really turned out cute. Then today we colored fall colors onto white paper and used leaf punches to make our own leaves. The boys traced their hands & arms onto paper and we glued them on to make our own trees.
*My camera took a tumble yesterday and the lens broke in half. NICE. There aren't words to express how mad I am about it...
* Jeremy & I are totally addicted to "Rescue Me" & "Sons of Anarchy". Very entertaining yet a little on the dirty side. I love Dennis Leary. He's hilarious and his character has so many issues/problems, you just never know what's going to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What are you a blogging addict now? The leaf walk sounds fun . . . maybe we'll do that tomorrow -- hopefully it will be nice enough -- that will kill some time. Did you iron the leaf and crayon shavings in the wax paper????
Post a Comment