Here's my layout for the Story Matters Sketch Challenge. I used their new kit along with a few other things including one of the new Creek Bank Creations Family tickets and Jenni Bowlin's garnet pins.
Journaling reads: This is how picture taking goes with my kids these days. One of them has to cry or not cooperate. We took several pics and they all looked like this...oh well!!!!!
- Stewart Family Christmas 2009
3 comments:
I love it! I love the journaling perfect caption for the photo --- you'll look back on this one day and laugh. I love your face hiding behind Jackson's head.
This is great! Love the stitching too!
Congrats on winning the challenge over at The Story Matters with this LO!! It is so real! You and Mindy have done great things with your kits and I haven't thought of anything amazing to do with mine at all. I need inspiration-- will you guys be going to the big crop again this year? Hope to see you there again...
Post a Comment